Saturday 25 February 2017

Choose Joy

 
Keeping with this year's joy theme, I've been trying to put this post together for a week, but I've had issues with downloading photos from the camera and uploading them to Blogger.  Watching a raccoon, which I spotted in a tree outside our window.  They tend to be nocturnal creatures, but this one was out and about in daylight.  He obligingly posed for a photo, though I think that he was watching our bird feeder.  
 

Our daily bread - freshly baked at home and enjoyed whilst still warm - with butter, of course.

 Sunrise on a cold morning.  The sky went from pink to orange faster than I could find the camera!

Finally getting my Christmas photos processed (am I the only one who has digital photos on the computer, but don't get around to getting prints?) I keep a Christmas memories book and I'm a bit slow at updating it this year.

3 comments:

  1. I love the raccoon peering at you from behind the tree, I bet he was after the bird food though! There is nothing nicer than the taste of homemade bread still slightly warm from the oven. We are guilty of keeping our photos on the computer although I do back them up to a couple of hard drives too, it is very rare we print out a photo, perhaps just to send to someone in a letter:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thing to see--the racoon! And what a wonderful thing is daily bread--especially homemade! I love your idea of a Christmas memories book. My mother-in-law has kept a Christmas book for many, many years--that too is a wonderful thing. :) Happy JOY-filled days, Marie ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie - I haven't seen that many racoons about in the daytime. I think that we have had them on our balcony before and that they were after the bird food. I'm still trying to master the art of backing up on a hard drive - this is something that I've struggled with.

    Tracy - I love keeping a Christmas memories book. It is fun to go back and look at the photos and recall the events of Christmas-past.

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete