Friday 9 June 2017

Did Somebody Mention Tea?


When I said that I was taking a blogging break, little did I realise that it would last quite so long.  I haven't been idle whilst I've been away - lots of baking, some sewing (mainly alterations) and a bit of knitting have been occupying my time.

Amongst all of this activity, frequent cups of tea have featured - always best enjoyed from my china teacup set.  

I am back, but I may not be around that frequently, as there is a lot happening at the moment.  We seem to have had a period of frenetic activity and now there is a hiatus of calm, but I know it won't last - more about the reasons in a future post.

4 comments:

  1. Good to see you back, Marie. Your bakes look wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo GOOD to see you back here, Marie! We missed you... and your tea and treats! ;) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie - thank you for visiting and welcoming me back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy - it is good to see you again, my friend. We must catch up with tea and chat soon.

    ReplyDelete