Friday 13 October 2017

Walk 1,000 Mile Challenge - week 41


Back in June, I reached the half-way point in my challenge to walk 1,000 miles in 2017.  I've been walking most days and slowly clocking up the remaining distance.  This morning, I completed the challenge when I finished my 1,000th mile!


I haven't added up the total for this week because I will likely be out again tomorrow.  I may have done the challenge, but I will continue walking on a regular basis, as I feel better when I get outdoors and enjoy some fresh air and sunshine.

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY! Very well done on a BIG milestone--literally. ;) So terrific you were able to reach this goal for the year--and with time to spare too! So glad this has been such a great positive to your life and health. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete